Blogger

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 12 September 2014

15 THINGS I SAY AND PEOPLE THINK I'M JOKING... BUT I'M REALLY NOT

1) “Oh good it’s raining, my car needed a wash.”

2) “The most romantic thing my boyfriend ever did for me was not text me for a week when I was on holiday with the girls.”

3) “I drank 12 cups of tea today.”

4) “I wish my boobs were smaller.”

5) “I passed my driver’s test first time.”

6)  “I'm pretty sure I make the best scrambled eggs in the whole world.”

7) “I spend at least an hour in the bath every day.”

8) “I probably attended less than 30% of my University lectures.”

9) “I know every single word to about 10 Disney films.”

10) “I have 8 Christmas trees in my house every year, not including the ones in the garden.”

11) “I have a weird attraction to most middle aged Scottish men, the grumpier the better.”

12) “I have a cottage cheese addiction, it’s what I miss most when I go on holiday.”

13) “Traditionally I make my Birthday celebrations last for over three weeks.”

14) “I was genuinely relieved when the world didn’t end in 2012.”

15) “I know more French, German, Spanish, Italian and probably Elvish than Welsh and I have lived in Wales my whole life.”





4 comments:

  1. This post made my day! And i can relate to soo many of those I follow you already on bloglovin but how about following each other on gfc? Let me know! :)

    Hellomynamesanna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Number 3 is gold! Tea is life!
    Rad post, very relatable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha number 15 is so funny.. maybe we can follow each other via Bloglovin, GFC? let me know on my blog. New Post… Visit Curly Glow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a funny post!

    www.lilyroselo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete