Blogger

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 21 August 2014

200 FOLLOWERS! THANK YOU

Dear Lovely People,

I would like to thank everyone who has taken the time to follow my blog.  Although I know quality is more important than quantity, I set myself a target of a hundred followers in the first month and to my epic shock I have somehow doubled that! 

Some of my friends have spent years telling me to start a blog but I was always under the impression that you had to lead a really exciting and action packed life to warrant one. However, if the last month has taught me anything it is that the process of blogging can actually make your life more interesting by forcing you to look at your world from different perspectives. 

So now I spend my time actively seeking intriguing photographs, articles, people, books... anything really, instead of just sitting back and letting them go by un-blogged.  As my best friend says, I've got the 'blug' and anticipate many happy years building my own little on-line world and getting to know more of you out there.

So thank you all once again,
Hannah.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Hannah, your blog is so lovely and it's so nice to be following you :) I agree completely with the fact that blogging has led to viewing the world in a completely different perspective! It's so nice! x

    www.lalalasunaina.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sunaina. Comments like these are my favourite part of blogging xxx

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! Your blog is wonderful and you should be proud! I'd love for you to check mine out as well http://melissygoose.blogspot.com/ Thanks for letting me read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment, I was already following your blog and look forward to more of your beauty advice! xxx

      Delete