Blogger

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 7 August 2014

LIEBSTER AWARD






Liebster+Award.png (1024×1024)
Thank you to the following lovely people for being so kind as to nominate me for the Liebster award: Tajaljeh ( http://lifeastajaljeh.blogspot.co.uk),


I have only been blogging for two weeks and am extremely flattered that people are enjoying my ramblings!


The rules for this award are:
You must answer all questions that are given to you
Must link back to the person that nominated you
Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers
Provide nominees with 11 questions of your choice
Cannot nominate the person who nominated you
Must inform nominees of your nomination
Provide nominees with a link to your post for more info

I will answer Tajaljeh’s questions as she was the first to nominate me (thank you again!)


Questions:


What is your favourite city?
Queenstown, New Zealand because of it’s stunning setting, lovely people, interesting shops and gorgeous food.


Who is your role model?
My Grandpa: the cleverest, funniest, kindest person I know.


Favourite lip product?
Mac’s Morange lipstick because it improves every outfit.


Favourite perfume?
Chanel Chance.

What made you start your own blog?
I love writing and wanted to practice before I started my bestselling novel.


What are your hobbies?
When I am not reading and chatting with my friends I love to shop and travel far and wide.


Do you have a pet?
I have two big fat fluffy cats called Archibald and Louis.


Favourite colour to wear?
Either coral pink or bright orange.


5 things that you love?
My friends, my family, my cats, my book collection and my passport.


Describe your style.
Colourful classic.  I have a weakness for floral print and pretty feminine dresses, whether they are ‘on trend’ or not.


My Questions for my nominees.
1) Who is your favourite Disney character who is not a ‘main character.’
2) If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
3) What is your ‘go to’ fancy dress costume?
4) Name three films which make you cry every time you watch them.
5) Favourite sandwich filling?
6) What is your worst habit?
7) If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
8) Who is your style icon?
9) What is your life’s greatest ambition?
10) Who is your most embarrassing crush?
11) Who is the most influential person in your life?


I nominate:
cchearts.wordpress.com
jennyjustdoes.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Hello Hannah,
    Thank you so much for the nomination! i have completed your questions, they can be viewed on http://captivatetheeyes.blogspot.com.au/2014/08/finally-completed-my-liebster-award.html

    Take care beautiful!

    ReplyDelete